Monday, February 6, 2017

Fabulous February Freebies!

This is my 5 year blog anniversary and birthday month so I'm celebrating with some freebies.  I just made my February Edition of "Don't Get Skunked" free so if you are looking for a fun vocabulary and fluency game with February Themed Words then click on the image below to download your free packet.
If you haven't downloaded these forever February Freebies just click on the images below.
                                          
Thanks for all you do to make a difference for your students. 



2 comments:

  1. When I click on the image it takes me to your store. I was not able,to find the February edition of Don't get Skunked. Can you post a link? I know my students would thoroughly enjoy this game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I clicked on the image and it took me right to the product but here is the link.
      https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/February-Edition-of-Dont-Get-Skunked-1100378
      Hope that helps. Enjoy

      Delete