Friday, May 3, 2013

Teachers Notebook Teacher Appreciation Week: Sale! 55% off all items May 4-10th


             
                         
          I love Teacher Appreciation Week! It gives me a chance to say "Thank you " to each and every one of you who follow my blog and visit. I spent over 33 years in the classroom across the U.S and overseas teaching everything from Pre-School to University students as a regular classroom teacher, special ed teacher and ESL Resource teacher. I have been a part of all the changes especially the beginning of NCLB when I taught ESL students at the 1st failing school in Alaska. I understand your frustrations and your joys and only wish there had been a Teachers Notebook or TpT back then. I have loved being able to share some great strategies, free resources and activities over the past year on my blog and look forward to the year ahead. So, if you want to get a head start on some fantastic deals, TN is a great place to start this Saturday. Everything in my Teacher's Notebook Shop which you can access HERE will be 50% off from May 4th through May 10th and TN is adding an additional 10% off  giving you a grand total of 55% off at checkout. 

If that isn't enough incentive to visit TN then how about entering a Daily Giveaway win a $100. Gift Card from Oriental Trading? 
               
If you should win the giveaway prize and you linked to the giveaway from my blog or Facebook page
you will have up to 7 chances to win a $25. TN Gift Certificate!! It's a Win-Win!
 Whether you are looking for Spring items or wanting to get a head start on the next school year there is something for everyone who teaches K-3. Just click on the image above to see all the product!

Thank so very much for all that you do each and everyday for your students!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment