Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday the 13th Freebie!

Are you superstitious? Many people go to great lengths on Friday the 13th to avoid black cats, walking under ladders, or breaking a mirror. Did you know that there is actually no origin to the phrase, "Friday the 13th?" Believe it or not there will only be one Friday the 13th in 2014 and it will occur during a full moon. So, I thought I would bring a little good luck your way by offering a product for free today.

Although Spring is almost over I wanted to pick a product that most of my followers and viewers would be able to use. So I decided on "What Happens in Spring?" It will only be free until 9:00 pm this evening EDT! Just click on the picture below to download your free product. I hope you will leave feedback and would appreciate any new followers who like the kind of products I create.

I have also added lots of new Pinterest Boards you may be interested in following. Here are just a few. I hope you will check these and all my other new boards and follow me as I will be adding lots of great materials in the coming weeks! Thank you.



Thanks for all you do to make a difference for your students. Hope Friday the 13th 2014 is a lucky day for all of you.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lucky find today. :) I left feedback on TPT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed this Friday the 13th treat. :( I added it to my wishlist. Thanks for the new pinterest boards to follow.

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete