Sunday, October 12, 2014

Purring about Pumpkin Freebies

I really love pumpkins and October. Although it's been over 90 degrees for the last 3 days the weather man has promised that cooler weather is on the way! So I sat down and wrote a cute poem about Pumpkins.
I thought this would make a cute freebie for my Orange Pumpkin, Orange Pumpkin Packet that I created last year. It was really fun! There's a Shared Reading Book, Word Wall, Picture/Word Cards and 3 different level reading books. It also has 3 different level writing activities, an opinion piece writing, and sequencing activity. You can see all the materials and activities in this packet by clicking on the image below:
So then I started to add more literacy activities to my poem. There were lots of adjectives about pumpkins in the poem so I added an adjective find and 2 different writing activities.
and finally I added a Cinquain Poem Writing Activity about Pumpkins.
You can download this freebie by clicking on the image below.
How about another pumpkin freebie? I also wrote a fun unit called The Rainbow Pumpkin Patch. It has 2 cute plays: one for Kindergarten and another for 1st grade as well as a word wall, picture/word match, and 2 different leveled readers and writing activities which you can check out by clicking on the image below:
Then I made this cute free Reading Book called : "The Rainbow of Colorful Pumpkins." 
You can download your free book by clicking on the image below.
Finally, I just uploaded my "All About Pumpkins" for Grades 2-3. When you download the Preview file you will see sample pages of all the differentiated reading texts and other activities and materials in this packet. Just click on the image below. 


If you are looking for some great new Pinterest Boards to follow just click HERE. You will find lots of grade level ones, seasonal ones, and much more. 
Here are just a few:
Thanks for all you do to make a difference for your students.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Freebie Fridays

2 comments:

  1. WOW...a harvest of activities. Smiles and stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have good ideas as usual. Thank you for sharing them on TBA.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete