Sunday, February 28, 2016

Leap Year Surprise

My brother is a leap year baby so in honor of his "17th" birthday I'm having a Leap Year Day Sale. Everything in my TpT store will be 20% of on February 29th! It's the perfect time to get some great deals on March products.
Here's my latest product that I just uploaded a few days ago for Women's History Month. Just click on the image and download the Preview file to see sample pages of all the reading texts, biographies, poems, and writing activities in this unit.


You will also find my March Poetry Unit.
Did you know that March is Irish American Heritage Month? You may be interested in my unit below.
If you are looking ahead to spring you can check out my Spring Writing Activities, Spring Fluency Activities, and Spring Reading and Writing Activities.

It has 15 Making Words and Sentence Activities about Special March Celebrations like the one below that you can use for morning work or literacy centers. Enjoy. Just click on the image above to download your free packet.
Thanks for all you do to make a difference for your students.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment