Friday, June 21, 2013

Great Resource for Beating the Summer Slide! Fun Activities, Projects and Worksheets!

Are you looking for some great free resources to get your kids reading all summer long? Well I found some to share with all of you. not only are there reading but writing and crafts, too. While I was reading my e-mails I came across this "Summer Reading Adventures" program at Education.com. You will find all kinds of activities and projects in all subject areas and grade levels to motivate your children over the summer. (click on the image below)
There is a 10 week Summer Reading Camp created in cooperation with PBS Kids and Activities and Worksheets to download. You can sign up for free and get 12 worksheets each month like the one below.
How about making this cute lightning bug craft? There are several for each camp themed week with free directions on how to make them.
How about writing from an Ant's Perspective? How do you think everything looks to an ant?
These are just a few of the the activities from week 1! I can't wait to do some of these with my grandson. He loves bugs!

Looking for some new Pinterest Boards to follow? Just click on the pictures below.

Thanks for all you do to make a difference for your students. I hope you have a wonderful summer and take some time for you!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment