Thursday, February 6, 2014

Celebrating My New Blog Design with a Freebie

I absolutely LOVE my new blog design. My friend Tessa from Tales Outside the Classroom did an amazing job!!!!! I was so excited that I created a brand new product today. Then I decided to make it FREE to celebrate my new blog design. If you have never tried my "Don't Get Skunked" games, this is your chance. This is my February Edition of "Don't Get Skunked" that includes a Picture Word Wall of the 3 February Holidays: Groundhog Day, Valentine's Day, and Presidents' Day, and word cards with these February holiday words. Here is a sample of the Picture Word Wall:
The game word cards:
The game skunk cards
 and the Funky, Spunky, Sweet Smelling Skunky Award
Just click on the picture below to get your free game. Hope you will leave some feedback.


Thanks for celebrating with me. 
Thanks for all you do to make a difference for your students.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love your new look. Thanks so much for the freebie. I have never played Skunk before, but think the kids will really enjoy it. I am going to have to keep checking your store for it. I left kind words on your TPT page also. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new design is so bright and cheerful! I think its wonderful! I am excited to play Skunk with my firsties and have put three other editions of it on my wish list! Thanks so much for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete