Friday, January 3, 2014

Martin Luther King Literacy Activities, and Freebie

It's the 1st Friday in January and it's freezing here in Tallahassee. I know so many of you are weathering the massive snowstorm and frigid temperatures with more on the way. It's a new year and I wanted to start the year off with something special for all of you! I just revised my Martin Luther King Literacy Packet which you can see by clicking on the image below. 
There are whole group activities to introduce the 3 Noun Sort Activities, Picture/Word and Picture/Fact Card Matching and Writing Activities as you can see below.
Writing Sentences with Sentence Frames whole class activity, Writing Sentences Center Activity and Assessment.
There are free picture/word cards when you download the Preview. Just click on any of the 3 pictures above.

Of course I have to start the year off right by offering all my wonderful followers and viewers a freebie.
Just click on the picture below to download your free MLK packet.

If you are looking for more Martin Luther King free resources and activities please click HERE.

Don't forget to check out all my new Pinterest Boards. Just click HERE to follow.You may especially like this one.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

  1. It's SC today too! Thanks for sharing the great MLK ideas.

    ReplyDelete